Sphinx provides the logon security you need, with the simplicity you want. Sphinx turns an ID card or token into a secure two-factor authentication tool, and makes it easy to use strong passwords for logon processes. In continuous use at a substantial installed base of government, corporate, educational, and healthcare institutions world-wide. Works out-of-the-box with a diversity of powerful card technologies. Straight-forward software pricing structure is based on number of end-user licenses, with no additional hidden costs.
Five reasons to buy Sphinx:
1) Savings: Because you want to be sure that you're getting the best value for your dollar.
2) Security: Because your network can't wait for increased security.
3) Simplicity: Because you need a solution that doesn't require much of your valuable time, and doesn't require the costly installation fees of other more complex solutions.
4) Stability: Because you need to know that the software you're buying will continue to be supported for the next 5, 10, 20 years - protecting your investment, ensuring that your money is well spent.
5) Future-proof: Make sure the software decision you make today gives you choices in the future.
As mobile and cloud emerge, IT departments are no longer securing only critical applications. In order to enable each department to work securely and effectively, IT is looking to secure everything from networks to applications, endpoints and transactions. Whether you’re looking to secure SaaS applications, VPN networks or Enterprise Mobility Management Suites, our depth of tested integrations can meet your needs. And our offering includes a service
gateway that provides secure connectivity back into your enterprise.
Entrust Datacard authentication solutions provide secure access to all your cloud and legacy apps — and bold enablement for all of your users, including employees, contractors, partners, vendors and customers. We support the widest range of authenticators from hardware tokens to mobile push OTPs to align with your needs
and simplify your transition from basic to high-assurance authentication. This breadth of offerings helps you adapt
quickly to new technologies and evolving business processes.
Your enterprise is likely comprised of a mix of on-premises and cloud-based resources. You also have employees and other authorized users working outside your traditional perimeter who require secure access to your networks. Entrust Datacard® authentication solutions offer a choice of deployment models to align with this hybrid reality.
Our three authentication deployment options — on premises, virtual appliance or cloud — allow you to choose the deployment model that fits your needs while protecting your investment if you want to transition in the future.